The most technically advanced 3D ground penetrating radar (GPR) system on the market.
MALÅ Imaging Radar Array (MIRA) is a one-pass 3D system providing a cost-effective solution for large scale mapping and subsurface object identification. With a production rate of up to 50,000 m2 per day, it is the only system of its kind that seamlessly integrates acquisition, processing, QA/QC, positioning data, interpretation and export of ground penetrating radar data.
MALÅ MIRA system is designed using multiple antennas configured in an array, with the MALÅ ProEx control unit as its base. Up to 30 antennas can be used simultaneously to gather data in real time. It was designed to retain survey speed regardless of number of antennas used. The power within this product lies in its ability to quickly and easily gather full 3D data in broad paths, so called “swots”. Results are processed in 3D, displayed and interpreted through a dedicated software package and then exported into suitable GIS or CAD data formats.
The MALÅ MIRA is a complete solution, from survey to end results.
- 3D mapping & imaging
- Efficient and detailed large scale mapping
- User-defined cross channel communication
- 3 available antenna frequencies 200,400, and 1300 MHz
- Software for acquisition, and post processing included
- Can collect up to 50,000 m2 of data per day
- Customizable no. of channels depending on clients’ needs
- Compatible with external RTK GPS or Robotic Total Station
- Utility mapping
- Archeological investigations
- Forensic investigations
- Runway investigations
- Sinkhole mapping
- Tunnel detection
- Buried objects Detection